Emotional intelligence, also called EQ, is the ability to be aware of and to manage emotions and relationships. It’s a pivotal factor in personal and professional success. IQ will get you in the door, but it is your EQ, your ability to connect with others and manage the emotions of yourself and others, that will determine how successful you are in life.
We have all worked with and listened to brilliant people. Some of them were great and… well, some were not so great. The mean and the meek and all those in between can teach us more than they realize. When we look at the truly extraordinary people who inspire and make a difference you will see that they do this by connecting with people at a personal and emotional level. What differentiated them was not their IQ but their EQ – their emotional intelligence. This one-day workshop will help you develop your emotional intelligence
Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
- Defining Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- The Importance of EI in Personal and Professional Success
- Historical Development and Theories of Emotional Intelligence
Self-Awareness and Self-Regulation
- Understanding Self-Awareness
- Techniques for Enhancing Self-Awareness
- Developing Self-Regulation Skills
- Managing Stress and Emotional Resilience
Empathy and Social Awareness
- Defining Empathy in Emotional Intelligence
- Enhancing Social Awareness Skills
- Cultural Competence and Inclusivity
- Building Positive Relationships
Interpersonal Skills and Effective Communication
- Developing Interpersonal Skills
- Active Listening Techniques
- Nonverbal Communication
- Conflict Resolution Strategies
Emotional Intelligence in Leadership
- The Role of EI in Leadership
- Leading with Empathy and Authenticity
- Building High-Performing Teams
Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
- Emotional Intelligence and Organizational Culture
- Conflict Management in the Workplace
- Motivating and Influencing Others
Emotional Intelligence in Decision Making
- EI’s Impact on Decision Making
- Navigating Difficult Decisions with Emotional Intelligence
- Group Decision Making and Collaboration
Personal Development and Continued Growth
- Setting Personal and Professional EI Goals
- Creating an EI Development Plan
- Resources for Ongoing Learning and Growth
Chukwuma Agomo MBA (HR)
Chukwuma Agomo is an educator who takes pride in the profession of teaching. He has over 6 years of experience in teaching, a seasoned HR & Logistics and Supply Chain practitioner, he has taken to a job that’s both fulfilling and engaging. In his current role as Head of Training at Piston and Fusion, he has developed course materials and templates for various fields, these include; Human Resource Management, Project Management, Procurement, and Supply Chain.
Innocent Ativie is an experienced facilitator for Project Management, Business Analysis, Human Resource Management & Customer Relationship management. Over the past 8 years, he has worked in these fields and has built his career specializing in analyzing business information and creating business operation strategies for innovation & improvement. He has a B.sc & M.sc in Sociology from University of Lagos and has worked in various positions, these include; Business Analyst & Developer, Customer Relationship Manager, and Learning & Development Officer. He is a member of Chattered Institute of Customer Relationship Management Nigeria & certified in PMI Agile.
Participants enrolling for this programme will be required to have minimum of 3 years’ professional experience. Participants who meet the programme requirement should pay the course fee and complete the enrollment form 2 weeks before the programme kick off date.
Prospective applicants who do not meet the programme requirement but wants to join the programme should should follow the process detailed below.
- Start a chat with the online course adviser or complete the application form
- Application will be reviewed by programme committee
- Application acceptance will be communicated by programme committee
- Pay the programme fee after receiving acceptance from the committee
- Check your mail for programme schedule and payment confirmation
What is included in the Course Programme Pack
- Practice Manual & Textbook
- Participants workbook & Exercises
- Templates for professional practice
- Local & international case studies
- Recognized Certification of Completion
- Branded Personalized programme pack & stationaries
- Breakfast & Lunch
- 3 Star Accommodation (Optional – Available on Request)
Kindly note all training materials for the Virtual Online classes will be in electronic formats (PDF & MS Word)
What Is The Emotional Intelligence Course Syllabus?
The course syllabus covers the following knowledge areas;
- History of emotional intelligence
- Emotional intelligence defined
- EI blueprint
- Validating emotions in others
- Understanding emotions
- Setting your personal vision
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become Emotionally Intelligent?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect employment opportunities for Emotionally Intelligent Professionals
How Much & How Long Is The Emotional Intelligence Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 130,000
|Weekday: Contact Us
|Weekend: Contact Us
|ABUJA – FEE: ₦ 130,000
|Weekday: Contact Us
|Weekend: Contact Us
Abuja Venue: 27B Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja.
|Port Harcourt – FEE: ₦ 130,000
PH Venue: Oceanville Estate, 55 King Perekule Street GRA Phase II, PH
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support