Effective Planning and Scheduling
10 Years Experience
Chat With Us
As project managers and leads, we all know how difficult it can be to accurately determine the duration of a project, yet that is exactly what is expected of us on a regular basis. The Effective Planning and Scheduling will not disclose the secret of creating an accurate schedule, because there isn’t one. However, it will provide the factors and fundamental elements that you should consider and address when creating any type of schedule.
What Is The Effective Planning and Scheduling Course Syllabus?
The course syllabus covers the following knowledge areas;
- Projects and schedules
- The Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Estimating activity durations
- Identifying task dependencies
- Aligning resources with activities
- Project Planning with network diagrams, the Critical Path Method, PERT, and Gantt charts
- Scheduling software
- Uncertainty and risk management
- Communication strategies
- Creating a viable schedule
- Updating and monitoring the schedule
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become A Planning Expert?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for project profession
How Much & How Long Is The Planning and Scheduling Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 100,000|
|Weekday: 23rd Jun | 1 Day | Tue | 9am – 5pm|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|ABUJA – FEE: ₦ 100,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Abuja Venue: 27B Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja.
|Port Harcourt – FEE: ₦ 100,000|
PH Venue: Oceanville Estate, 55 King Perekule Street GRA Phase II, PH
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support