Developing the right marketing strategies over time requires a blend of discipline and flexibility. Firms must stick to a strategy but also constantly improve it. In today’s fast-changing marketing world, identifying the best long-term strategies is crucial—but challenging some of the strategic marketing implications in creating customer value. The Developing Marketing Strategies and Plans course will look at several perspectives on planning and describe how to draw up a formal marketing plan.
What Is The Developing Marketing Strategies and Plans Course Syllabus?
This course will cover these knowledge areas:
- Marketing and Customer Value
- Corporate and Division Strategic Planning
- Business Unit Strategic Planning
- The Nature and Contents of a Marketing Plan
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become A Marketing Strategy Professional Expert?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for Sales Professionals
- You can also enhance your resume with a professional membership
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support
How Much & How Long Is The Developing Marketing Strategies and Plans Training?
Piston and Fusion offer the Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 59,000|
|Weekday: 12th – 13th Oct | 2 Days | Mon – Tue| 9am – 5pm|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|ABUJA – FEE: ₦ 59,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Abuja Venue: 27B Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja.
|Port Harcourt – FEE: ₦ 59,000|
PH Venue: Oceanville Estate, 55 King Perekule Street GRA Phase II, PH