Credit Risk Analysis
Chat With Us
The credit risk perception of many – even at top management level – is blurred, resulting in unnecessary assumption of equity risk, which invariably results in higher credit risks without corresponding return. This course describes the developments and challenges of today’s credit risk environment and covers the real nature of corporate credit risk and management in depth. We also help participants looking to enhance their resume to enroll with industry associations such as the National Association of Credit Managers that provide membership affiliations.
What Is The Credit Risk Analysis Course Syllabus?
The course syllabus covers the following knowledge areas;
- Credit Basics
- Essentials of Credit Risk Analysis
- Managing Credit Risk
- Credit Rating and Probability of Default
- Credit Risks in Project Finance
- Road to Credit Crisis
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become A Credit Risk Analyst?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the CRA course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for Credit Risk Analysis Professionals.
- You can also enhance your resume with the CRA professional membership
How much & How Long Is The Credit Risk Analysis Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the CRA Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 59,000|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|VIRTUAL | ONLINE – FEE: ₦ 59,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best CIPS Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support