Cost Reduction, Control and Revenue Management
Chat With Us
With this course you will be able to identify the balanced, and practical strategies for controlling costs that are being targeted and used nationwide by thousands of companies. This course describes the emerging field of revenue management and its applications across a broad spectrum of business activities. The course will addresses the analytical tools needed to integrate revenue management into management, in general. We also help participants looking to enhance their resume to enroll with industry associations such as the National Association of Credit Managers that provide membership affiliations.
What Is The Cost Reduction, Control & Revenue Management Course Syllabus?
The course syllabus covers the following knowledge areas;
- Corporate Cost-Control Strategies
- Human Resource Department Costs
- Accounting Department Costs
- Accounts Payable Costs
- Credit and Collections Costs
- Purchasing Costs
- Revenue Management
- Introduction to Financial Analysis of Revenue Management Decisions
- Setting Prices
- Revenue Management Techniques
- Additional Tools for Analysis of Revenue Management Decisions
- Revenue Management and Capacity Analysis
- Making Revenue Management Decisions
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become A Cost Controller?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for Cost Controller Professionals.
- You can also enhance your resume with a professional membership
How much & How Long Is The Cost Reduction, Control & Revenue Management Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 69,000|
|Weekday: 11th – 13th May | 3 Days | Mon – Wed | 9am – 5pm|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
|ABUJA – FEE: ₦ 69,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Abuja Venue: 27B Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja.
|Port Harcourt – FEE: ₦ 69,000|
PH Venue: Oceanville Estate, 55 King Perekule Street GRA Phase II, PH
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support