Corporate Branding – Creating and Managing Brands
Join 6000+ Trainees
Chat With Us
Corporate brand is the vehicle that propels your product or service into your customer’s lives, and into their hearts. A good brand is much more than an attractive image combined with some witty type. Your brand must reflect the heart and soul of your product, and offer a promise that you can live up to. The Corporate Branding course will get you started on the road to creating a perfect brand.
What Is The Corporate Branding – Creating and Managing Brands Course Syllabus?
The course syllabus covers the following knowledge areas;
- Defining branding
- Creating a mission and vision
- Positioning your brand and developing your style
- Developing a brand name and slogan
- Creating a visual identity
- Living your brand and connecting with customers
- Launching your brand
- Taking your brand’s pulse
- Measuring brand health with a balanced scorecard, SWOT analysis, and Middleton’s brand matrix
- Interpreting evaluation results
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become A Corporate Brand Expert?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for this profession
How Much & How Long Is The Corporate Branding – Creating and Managing Brands Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 69,000|
|Weekday: 3rd – 5th Jun | 3 Days | Wed – Fri | 9am – 5pm|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|ABUJA – FEE: ₦ 69,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Abuja Venue: 27B Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja.
|Port Harcourt – FEE: ₦ 69,000|
PH Venue: Oceanville Estate, 55 King Perekule Street GRA Phase II, PH
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support