Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
Chat With Us
Scrum is an agile framework principally used for software development tasks. It involves recurring and incremental approach for project tasks that allows it to stay flexible enough for modification in a structured way without incurring extra costs and damaging huge sections of preceding work.
The Scrum Master Certification training are the courses offered to provide instructions and certify knowledge in Scrum. An agile framework and methodology for managing intricate projects. As a Certified Scrum Master (CSM), you will have the ability to help the Scrum team execute at their maximum level. Through the CSM courses, participants will learn about team roles, artifacts and events.
What Is The Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Course Syllabus?
The course syllabus is based on the Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Certification. The syllabus covers the following knowledge areas:
- Scrum Roles
- Scrum History and Basics
- Product Backlogs
- Planning Releases and Sprints
- Potential Problems whilst Implementing Scrum Methods
- Scrum Scalability
- Conducting Meetings, including the Daily Scrum
- Creating Tasks and Reports
- Team Organization and Building
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following Certified Scrum Master training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- CSM Exam Guide with practice questions pdf copy
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become A Scrum Master?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the Scrum Master course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for Scrum Masters
- You can also enhance your resume with the CSM certification
How much & How Long Is The Scrum Master Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the Scrum Master Course in Nigeria in our study centres in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. For information on dates and fees see below or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 110,000|
|Weekday: 28th – 29th Apr | 2 Days | Tue – Wed | 9am – 5pm|
|Weekend: 22nd & 29th Feb | 2 Days | Sat | 9am – 5pm
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|ABUJA – FEE: ₦ 110,000|
|Weekday: 18th – 19th Aug | 2 Days | Tue – Wed | 9am – 5pm|
|Weekend: 5th & 12th Dec | 2 Days | Sat | 9am – 5pm|
Abuja Venue: 27B Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja.
|Port Harcourt – FEE: ₦ 110,000|
PH Venue: Oceanville Estate, 55 King Perekule Street GRA Phase II, PH
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Scrum Master Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support