Business Leadership: Becoming Management Material
Join 6000+ Trainees
Chat With Us
This workshop is a tool for your leadership development. It is designed to help you create and accomplish your personal best, and to help you lead others to get extraordinary things done. At its core, leadership means setting goals, lighting a path, and persuading others to follow. But the responsibility entails much more. By accepting the challenge to lead, you come to realize that the only limits are those you place on yourself.
What Is The Business Leadership Course Syllabus?
This course will cover the following knowledge areas:
- Leadership profile and competencies to highlight your strengths and challenges
- Directional and consequential thinking and how to develop these skills
- Strategies for influencing others through improved communication and interaction
- Your role in making meetings effective, both as a leader and as a participant
- Critical problem-solving skills and the tools and techniques you can use
- Strategic planning with a SWOT analysis to introduce change
- Ways to manage the change process effectively for sustainable growth
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become A Business Leader?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for this profession
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support
Business Leadership Course Training Location, Dates & Fees
Piston and Fusion offer the Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 69,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|ONLINE | VIRTUAL – FEE: ₦ 59,000|
|Weekday: 29th – 30th September 2020 | 2 Days | Tue – Wed | 9am – 3pm|
|Weekend: Contact Us|