Chat With Us
If you have ever had an awkward moment where:
- You aren’t sure which fork to use,
- Don’t know which side plate is yours,
- You have ever had to make small talk with a Very Important Person and been lost for words…
Then you know just how agonizing such moments can be. Even worse (and what can be even more damaging to your career) are the social gaffes you aren’t even aware you make. This Business Etiquette training will help you handle most of those socially difficult moments.
What Is The Business Etiquette Course Syllabus?
The course syllabus covers the following knowledge areas;
- Business etiquette basics
- The handshake
- Business card etiquette
- The skill of making small talk
- Do you remember names?
- Making that great first impression
- Dress for success
- Business dining
- E-mail and telephone etiquette
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become A Business Etiquette Expert?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for Business Etiquette Profession
How Much & How Long Is The Business Etiquette Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 59,000|
|Weekday: 29th Jun | 1 day | Mon | 9am – 5pm|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|ABUJA – FEE: ₦ 59,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Abuja Venue: 27B Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja.
|Port Harcourt – FEE: ₦ 59,000|
PH Venue: Oceanville Estate, 55 King Perekule Street GRA Phase II, PH
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support