Business Analysis CBAP Course Overview
The Business Analysis course has been designed for those aspiring to start a career as a Business Analyst and professionals preparing for the Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) certification examination. The course will help participants build Business Analysis skills needed for the profession.
Who Should Attend
- Experienced individuals who manage business analysis activities in diverse fields
- Working professionals seeking to change career, job or industry to business analysis related field
- Individuals who meets the requirements and intend on becoming CBAP certified
- Mid to senior-level executives in any sector
Introduction to Business Analysis
- Purpose of BABOK Guide
- What is Business Analysis?
- Who is a Business Analyst?
- Structure of the BABOK
Business Analysis Key Concepts
- The Business Analysis Core Concepts Model
- Key Terms
- Requirement Classification Schema
- Requirements and Designs
Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Plan Business Analysis Approach
- Plan Stakeholder Engagement
- Plan business Analysis Governance
- Plan Business Analysis Information Management
- Identify Business Analysis Performance Improvements
Elicitation and Collaboration
- Prepare for Elicitation
- Conduct Elicitation
- Confirm Elicitation Results
- Communicate Business Analysis Information
- Manage Stakeholder Collaboration
Requirement Life Cycle Management
- Trace Requirement
- Maintain Requirement
- Prioritize Requirements
- Assess Requirement Changes
- Approve Requirement
- Analyze Current State
- Define Future State
- Assess Risks
- Define Change Strategy
Requirement Analysis and Design Definition
- Specify and Model Requirments
- Verify Requirements
- Validate Requirements
- Define Requirements Architecture
- Define Design options
- Analyze Potential Value and Recommend Solution
- Measure Solution Performance
- Analyze Performance Measures
- Assess Solution Limitations
- Assess Enterprise Limitations
- Recommend Actions to Increase Solution Value
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Behavioural Characteristics
- Business Knowledge
- Communication Skills
- Interaction Skills
- Tools and Technology
Onoh Okechukwu, is a certified Project Manager Professional (PMP), a Chartered Trainer, has several years’ experience within and outside the Development sector within which he has played various roles in training and managing projects. My career as a trainer and project manager has offered notable achievements and exposure. I currently serve as a Trainer and Program Development Executive with Piston and Fusion. Prior to now, I served as a Program Officer with AfriGrowth Foundation.
Chigozie Paul Ndekile
Chigozie is a certified Project Manager Professional (PMP), Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) and Prince 2 Practitioner with years of experience in Project Management, Banking, Auditing, Operations and Business Analysis. I have worked in different Industry and have a clear understanding on how project can be used to drive change. Over the years I have developed the right skill set to deliver to deliver the value that exceeds the customer’s expectation.
Participants enrolling for this programme will be required to have minimum of 3 years’ professional experience. Participants who meet the programme requirement should pay the course fee and complete the enrollment form 2 weeks before the programme kick off date.
Prospective applicants who do not meet the programme requirement but wants to join the programme should should follow the process detailed below.
- Start a chat with the online course adviser or complete the application form
- Application will be reviewed by programme committee
- Application acceptance will be communicated by programme committee
- Pay the programme fee after receiving acceptance from the committee
- Check your mail for programme schedule and payment confirmation
What is included in the Course Programme Pack
- Practice Manual & Textbook
- Participants workbook & Exercises
- Templates for professional practice
- Local & international case studies
- Recognized Certification of Completion
- Branded Personalized programme pack & stationaries
- Breakfast & Lunch – Buffet Menu
- 3 Star Accommodation (Optional – Available on Request)
Kindly note all training materials for the Virtual Online classes will be in electronic formats (PDF & MS Word)
Business Analysis Course Fees & Dates for Upcoming Classroom & Virtual Online In 2023
Piston and Fusion offer the Course as Classroom in Lagos and Virtual Online Class in other states in Nigeria. See dates and fees for classroom and virtual online class.
|Course Objective:||The Programme focus is to prepare participants for the CBAP certification examination, impart the skills to manage business analysis processes and use of business analysis tools|
|Weekday Date:||11th Dec – 14th Dec 2023 | 4 Days: Mon – Thur | 8:30am – 4pm|
|Weekend Date:||6th Jan – 27th Jan 2024 | 4 Weeks: Saturdays | 8:30am – 4pm|
|Location:||122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos|
|Virtual Class||Fee: ₦100,000 | $160|
|Weekday Date:||11th Dec – 14th Dec 2023 | 4 Days: Mon – Thur | 8:30am – 3pm|
|Weekend Date:||6th Jan – 27th Jan 2024 | 4 Weeks: Saturdays | 8:30am – 3pm|
|Location:||Microsoft Teams | Zoom|
Why Piston & Fusion Ranked Amongst the Best Business Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support
All You Need to Know About Business Analysis
Business analysis is the practice of enabling change in an enterprise by defining needs and recommending solutions that deliver value to stakeholders. Business analysis enables an enterprise to articulate needs and the rationale for change, and to design and describe solutions that can deliver value.
A Business Analyst is a professional has been trained and has the experience to carry out Business Analysis activities. The responsibilities of a Business Analyst include: understanding enterprise problems and goals, analyzing needs and solutions, devising strategies, driving change, and facilitating stakeholder collaboration.
Business Analyst Jobs
There are a number of Business Analysis job roles with very good salaries in Nigeria. Most sectors in Nigeria such as Tech, Oil & Gas, Construction, Real Estate, Manufacturing and Consulting require business analysts. These business analysis job roles cover beginners to experienced positions, they include: business architect, business systems analyst, data analyst, enterprise analyst, management consultant, process analyst, product manager, product owner, requirements engineer, and systems analyst.
Business Analyst Certification in Nigeria
Business Analysis certifications are one off the most sought after certifications in Nigeria, Business Analysis certifications are listed as top 5 certifications in 2022 for those that are looking to work in Nigeria or planning relocation to Canada, US, UK & Australia. The most popular Business Analysis certification in Nigeria is the CBAP Certification.
CBAP certification is a globally recognized certification administered by International Institute of Business Analysis IIBA. CBAP certificate holders are one of the best paid professionals both in Nigeria and abroad. Earning a CBAP certification in Nigeria will be a valuable addition to your career.
How to Earn a CBAP Certification in Nigeria
To earn a CBAP certification in Nigeria the first step is to take a Business Analyst course, upon completion of the course you can then proceed to apply for the CBAP examination. The CBAP examination is a one off exam.
CBAP Examination Information
- CBAP stands for Certified Business Analysis Professional
- CBAP Exam Fee: Fees for Non Members is $505 while fees for Member is $350
- CBAP Membership Fee: $145
- CBAP Exam Date: PMP exam is held at the clients request. The exam is conducted on weekdays
- CBAP Exam Format: Exam is conducted online at approved test centres in Lagos and Abuja. The exam is made up of 120 Multiple Choice Questions
Business Analyst Courses
Attend our Business Analyst course in Lagos Nigeria, course will prepare to pass the CBAP Exam at the first attempt and you will earn the highly coveted CBAP certification. You can also attend the Business Analysis course in Abuja Nigeria via our online Business Analyst course. The Business Analyst course will run for a period of 4 days, the classes have a fast track weekday option and the standard weekend option. All training materials will be provided for the course, this will include student manuals, case studies, exam practice questions.
Business Analysis Training in Lagos
The Business Analysis training in Lagos is available as classroom, the venue of the training is 122a Obadinna Street Omole Phase 1 Ikeja. The class is available on the weekends and weekdays. The course kicks of at 9 am and ends at 3pm. Participants will be served breakfast and lunch buffet style. CBAP training materials will be provided to all participants.
Business Analysis Training in Nigeria
The Business Analysis Training in Nigeria is designed for those who live outside Lagos but want to attend an Online Business Analysis training. The training is done via Zoom or Microsoft Teams. Sessions are instructed led live teaching. All sessions are recorded for reference purpose. Participants will be provide with soft copies of all training and cbap exam study materials. Upon successful completion of the course will earn an authorized certificate.