Join 6000+ Trainees
Chat With Us
The Business Analysis course has been designed for those aspiring to start a career as a Business Analyst and professionals preparing for the Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) certification examination. The course will help participants build Business Analysis skills needed for the profession.
What Is The Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Course Syllabus?
The course syllabus is based on the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge BABOK v3 guide published by International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA). The syllabus covers the following knowledge areas;
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- Business Analysis Key Concepts
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Elicitation and Collaboration
- Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Strategy Analysis
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Solution Evaluation
- Underlying Competencies
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following CBAP training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Babock Guide Version 3 pdf copy
- Business Analysis Exam Guide with practice questions pdf copy
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become A Business Analyst?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the Business Analysis course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for Business Analysts.
- You can also enhance your resume with the CBAP certification by IIBA
How much & How Long Is The Business Analysis Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the Business Analysis Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 69,000|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|VIRTUAL | ONLINE – FEE: ₦ 69,000|
|Weekday: 8th – 11th September 2020 | 4 Days | Tue – Fri | 9am – 3pm|
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Business Analysis Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support
Section 1: Introduction
Section 2: Business Analysis Key Concepts
Section 3: Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
Section 4: Elicitation and Collaboration
Section 5: Requirements Life Cycle Management
Section 6: Strategy Analysis
Section 7: Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
Section 8: Solution Evaluation
Section 9: Underlying Competence
Section 10: Techniques
Section 11: Perspectives
Be the first to add a review.
Companies we have trained
Presidential Task Force