Analyzing Consumer & Business Markets
Analyzing Consumer & Business Market be a challenge to Marketers. Marketers must have a thorough understanding of how consumers think, feel, and act and offer clear value to each target consumer. Business organizations do not only sell; they also buy vast quantities of raw materials, manufactured components, plant and equipment, supplies, and business services. The Analyzing Consumer and Business Market course will equip participants with the skills for conducting in depth analysis for consumer and business buying behavior.
What Is The Analyzing Consumer & Business Markets Course Syllabus?
The course syllabus covers the following knowledge areas;
- What Influences Consumer Behaviour
- Key Psychological Processes
- The Buying Decision Process: The Five Stage Model
- Behavioural Decision Theory and Behavioural Economics
- What Is Organizational Buying
- Participants In The Business Buying Process
- The Purchasing/Procurement Process
- Stages In The Buying Process
- Developing Effective Business-To-Business Marketing Programs
- Managing Business To Business-To-Business Customer Relationship
- Institutional and Government Market
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become an Expert at Analyzing Consumer & Business Markets?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect employment opportunities for Business Professionals
How Much & How Long Is The Analyzing Consumer & Business Markets Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 130,000|
|Weekday: Contact us for Next Schedule|
|Weekend: Contact us for Next Schedule|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|ABUJA – FEE: ₦ 130,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Abuja Venue: 27B Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja.
|Port Harcourt – FEE: ₦ 130,000|
PH Venue: Oceanville Estate, 55 King Perekule Street GRA Phase II, PH
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support