Train the Trainer II: Advanced Skills for the Practical Trainer
10 Years Experience
Chat With Us
Behind every spectacular training session is a lot of preparation and meticulous attention to detail. The truly skilled trainer can make a program exciting. Learners will have fun while they are learning. The facilitator has been able to involve their emotions as well as their minds. You will see the involvement, and you will feel the energy.
To reach this stage as an adult educator isn’t always easy, but success isn’t just for the naturally gifted. It is possible for all of us who put effort into our personal growth and development, because we want the enormous satisfaction that comes from working with others to help them reach their potential as human beings. This workshop is your start to that goal.
What Is The Advanced Skills for the Practical Trainer Syllabus?
The Course syllabus covers the following knowledge areas:
- Competencies for adult educators
- Understanding learning principles
- Accommodating learning preferences and styles
- Dealing with the special circumstances of adult training
- The art of facilitation
- Four levels of evaluation
- Your role as an effective communicator
- On-the-job support
- Dealing with difficult situations
- Using visual aids
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become An Advanced Trainer?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for Advanced Trainers
- You can also enhance your resume with a professional membership
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support
How Much & How Long Is The Advanced Skills for the Practical Trainer Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 110,000|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|ABUJA – FEE: ₦ 110,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Abuja Venue: 27B Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja.
|Port Harcourt – FEE: ₦ 110,000|
PH Venue: Oceanville Estate, 55 King Perekule Street GRA Phase II, PH
People who enrolled for this course, also enrolled for the following courses
|Facilitation Skills||Survival Skills For The New Trainer|
|Train-the-Trainer – Developing Your Training Program||Monitoring & Evaluation|