Monitoring and Evaluation
Taught By Experts
Chat With Us
The monitoring and evaluation course is designed for Project/program managers. The course teaches basic concepts of managing outputs, outcomes and their impact on project results. This is because, the poor management of the outputs and outcomes of projects result in objectives of projects not being realised. The course will teach participants the ten steps to creating and managing results on projects and programs.
We will achieve this by using case study scenarios to develop working systems. We will create activities, outputs, outcomes and see how all these help to achieve the project goal. Participants will be given tasks and assignments. This will ensure that learning takes place.
As the success of a project is dependent on performance, a clear understanding of how to make it work will be needed for professionals in this field. On completion, this course you takes you closer to becoming a sought after M&E expert.
What Is The Monitoring & Evaluation Course Syllabus?
- Monitoring and Evaluation systems
- Result-Based Management and Defining Results
- Developing and Selecting Indicators
- Data Responsibility and Frequency
- Grouping Indicators and Planning Data Collection
- Output Monitoring Tools and Design
- Monitoring and Evaluation Work plans and Study Planning
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
- The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become A Monitoring & Evaluation Expert?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for Monitoring & Evaluation Professionals
- You can also enhance your resume with a professional membership
Monitoring and Evaluation Training Location, Dates & Fees
Piston and Fusion offer the Monitoring and Evaluation course in Nigeria in 3 of our study centers in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 89,000|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|VIRTUAL | ONLINE FEE: ₦ 89,000|
|Weekday: 25th – 28th August 2020 | 4 Days | Tue – Fri | 9am – 3pm|
|Weekday: 22nd – 25th September 2020 | 4 Days | Tue – Fri | 9am – 3pm|