Internal auditing is an independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value to and improve an organization’s operations. It helps an organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes. The Internal Auditing course looks at the steps necessary to complete an internal audit, from assignment to follow-up.
What Is The Internal Auditing Course Syllabus?
The course syllabus covers the following knowledge areas;
- Getting the Assignment
- Audit Process Inputs
- Preparing for the Audit
- Identifying Requirements and Planning
- Desk Audit and Audit Strategies
- Beginning the Audit
- Data Collection
- Techniques to Improve Effectiveness and Address Vague Requirements
- Analyzing the Results
- Audit Follow-up, Corrective Action, and Closure
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become An Internal Auditing Expert?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for this profession
How Much & How Long Is The Internal Auditing Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 110,000|
|Weekday: 18th – 19th Mar | 2 Days | Thur – Fri | 9am – 5pm|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|ABUJA – FEE: ₦ 110,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Abuja Venue: 27B Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja.
|Port Harcourt – FEE: ₦ 110,000|
PH Venue: Oceanville Estate, 55 King Perekule Street GRA Phase II, PH
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support