An organization can build a positive reputation for reliability and consistency when it ensures a level of consistent quality in its products or services. This bolsters stakeholders trust and confidence in the organization. This course ensures that internal or external Quality Assurance auditors are trained and chartered to partner for Quality Assurance and product requirement compliance through in-house reviews, audits, and evaluations to provide effective oversight.
- The Quality Management System
- Cost of Quality
- Benefits of Quality
Introduction to Quality Assurance
- Quality Assurance Best Practices
- Developing and Implementing Quality Assurance Plan
- Quality Assurance Tools
- Process Development
I am Adeola, my 15-year professional career has spanned several roles, organizations, and sectors. I served as a project manager in IntroIT Consulting, Head of Institute / Chief Operating Officer for the Institute for Advance e-Studies, I currently hold the position as the senior project consultant & marketing director for Piston & Fusion. My qualification includes MSc. In Marketing, BSc. In Business Administration, Digital Marketing, PMP, PRINCE 2, NEBOSH, Level 3 Award in Education & Training. I have been privileged to attend some of the best institutions globally, the University of Lagos, Lagos Business School, and the University of Liverpool (UK). I am a member of AMA, PMI & IOSH. I have trained over 4000+ professionals in marketing, branding, project management, data analytics, and other business-related programs.
Participants enrolling for this programme will be required to have minimum of 3 years’ professional experience. Participants who meet the programme requirement should pay the course fee and complete the enrollment form 2 weeks before the programme kick off date.
Prospective applicants who do not meet the programme requirement but wants to join the programme should should follow the process detailed below.
- Start a chat with the online course adviser or complete the application form
- Application will be reviewed by programme committee
- Application acceptance will be communicated by programme committee
- Pay the programme fee after receiving acceptance from the committee
- Check your mail for programme schedule and payment confirmation
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become A Quality Assurance Expert?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for this profession
How Much & How Long Is The Quality Assurance Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 130,000
|Weekday: 14th Mar – 15th Mar 2024 | 2 Days: Thur – Fri | 8:30am – 4pm
|Weekend: Contact Us
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|ONLINE/VIRTUAL – FEE: ₦ 100,000
|Weekday: 14th Mar – 15th Mar 2024 | 2 Days: Thur – Fri | 8:30am – 3pm
|Weekend: Contact Us
Abuja Venue: 27B Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja.
|Port Harcourt – FEE: ₦ 130,000
PH Venue: Oceanville Estate, 55 King Perekule Street GRA Phase II, PH
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support