Learn From Experts
Chat With Us
An organization can build a positive reputation for reliability and consistency when it ensures a level of consistent quality in its products or services. This bolsters stakeholders trust and confidence in the organization. This course ensures that internal or external Quality Assurance auditors are trained and chartered to partner for Quality Assurance and product requirement compliance through in-house reviews, audits, and evaluations to provide effective oversight.
What Is The Quality Assurance Course Syllabus?
The course syllabus covers the following knowledge areas;
- Introduction to Quality Assurance
- Quality Assurance Methods
- Measure Benefits of QA Process Improvement
- QA Performance and Improvement
- Answer Questions from Management and Employment
- QA Framework
- Manage Risk Management
- QA Improvement with Metrics
- Quantitative Process Performance and Commitments
- QA Assurance Process Improvement
- Effective Processes for QA
- QA Plans
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become A Quality Assurance Expert?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for this profession
How Much & How Long Is The Quality Assurance Course?
Piston and Fusion offer the Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 120,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us For Next Schedule|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|ABUJA – FEE: ₦ 120,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Abuja Venue: 27B Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja.
|Port Harcourt – FEE: ₦ 120,000|
PH Venue: Oceanville Estate, 55 King Perekule Street GRA Phase II, PH
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support