Project Management Office
Piston and Fusion provides support for PMO setup to organizations who intend on adopting project management best practices into their existing processes or organizations who intend on kicking of a project unit or department. Our PMO consulting services offer project governance at strategic levels; implementation of PM methodologies, templates and tools; design of project office and hierarchy structure; definition of roles and responsibilities; and introduction and application of policies and code of conduct.
Benefits of a PMO
- Standardisation of methodologies used
- Implementation of project governance and processes
- Improved risk analysis across the programme
- Consistent tool usage
- Improved and consistent reporting
- Improved management and control of the resources
- Improved communication and collaboration within and outside project environs.
- Project Manager's assigned to projects are fully committed to project works.
- All the necessary phases/steps of a project are completed. Important lessons-learned are captured.
- Metrics. Earned value analysis can be put in place to better compare the performance of dissimilar projects.
- A knowledge-base project repository is maintained.
- Mentoring and Capacity Building for all project team members