Strategic Planning & Management
Learn From Experts
Chat With Us
On the surface the notion of business strategy would seem to be quite straightforward and uncomplicated. Surely it is just a matter of deciding some medium- to long-term goals, bringing together the resources, human and material, that will be required if they are to be achieved, devising a plan and schedule for implementation, and then just getting on with it. In practice, however, and especially in large, multi-business companies, it is not at all straightforward. There are several reasons why this is the case. The Strategic Planning and Management course has be designed for managers saddled with the responsibilities of developing strategies for achieving their organization’s goals. The course will employ the use of case studies to impart knowledge.
What Is The Strategic Planning & Management Course Syllabus?
- Introduction To Strategic Management
- Corporate Strategy
- Building The Portfolio: Analyzing industry, competition
- Building The Portfolio: Vertical Integration,
- Strategic Options
- Building The Portfolio: Diversification
- Functional Strategies
- Competitive Strategy
- Managing Strategic Change
What Training Materials/Resources Do I Need For The Course?
The following training materials and resources will be needed for the course, but it will be provided by Piston & Fusion;
- Student manuals
- Training slides
- Tea & lunch
How Do I Become A Strategic Planner & Manager?
- Start a chat with our online career adviser to determine the course suitability for your career
- Enroll for the course and attend the upcoming training for your preferred location
- Develop a new CV and update your profile with the new skills you have acquired from the course
- Prospect for employment opportunities for this profession
Why Is Piston & Fusion Ranked the Best Training Institute In Nigeria?
- We have trained 6000+ professionals
- We have over 10 years industry experience
- Our facilitators are experienced and certified
- We offer post training career advice and support
Strategic Planning & Management Course Training Location, Dates & Fees
Piston and Fusion offer the Course in Lagos Nigeria. For information on dates and fees for each location click on the calendar/fee tab or chat with us.
|LAGOS – FEE: ₦ 79,000|
|Weekday: 6th – 7th Aug | 2 Days | Thur – Fri | 9am – 5pm|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Lagos Venue: 122a Obadina Street, Omole Phase 1 Ikeja Lagos
|ABUJA – FEE: ₦ 79,000|
|Weekday: Contact Us|
|Weekend: Contact Us|
Abuja Venue: 27B Limpopo Street, Maitama, Abuja.
|Port Harcourt – FEE: ₦ 79,000|
PH Venue: Oceanville Estate, 55 King Perekule Street GRA Phase II, PH