Let’s work that brain a little:
1. How long does it take light from the sun to reach the earth?
2. What nation produces two thirds (2/3) of the world’s Vanilla?
3. Where did the pineapple plant originate?
4. What’s the only metal in liquid form at room temperature?
5. What number does “giga” stand for?
6. What is the common term for a cerebrovascular accident?
7. What is the smallest country in the world?
8. What is the first organism to grow back after fire?
9. What Italian astronomer invented the thermometer?
10. What sticky sweetener was traditionally used as an antiseptic ointment for cuts and burns?
- Approximately 8 minutes and 18 seconds.
- In South America.
- One billion
- Vatican City Population, total population 1,000