Project Management Certifications in Nigeria; Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM).
About CAPM certification
The Certified Associate in Project Management certification is awarded by Project Management Institute (PMI), USA. CAPM is one of the leading certifications globally that accredits project managers.
PMI’s Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® is a valuable entry-level certification for project practitioners. Designed for those with little or no project experience, the CAPM® demonstrates your understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology and processes of effective project management.
Whether you are new to project management, or already serving as a subject matter expert on project teams, the CAPM can get your career on the right path or take it to the next level.
How to become a Certified Associate in Project Management
- Attend Project Management training in a PMI Registered Education Provider center. Piston & Fusion is a PMI Registered Education Provider with PM training classes held in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt
- Complete your training with PMI REP and obtain your certificate of completion
- Apply for the CAPM certification examination using the REP certificate of completion
- Take and pass the online certification examination and become certified
Anyone interested in becoming a certified project manager
About the CAPM certification examination
- Examination Fee: PMI Member: $225 | Non PMI Member: $300
- Examination Format: Computer Based Testing
- Question type: 150 Multiple Choice Question Types
- Examination Time: 3 hours
- Examination Center: Prometric Test Centers in all the major cities in Nigeria
- Result publication: Immediately
- Pass Mark: Not stated
Accredited Training for CAPM
Click link for information Project Management Pro Training